The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Job description
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
• Be responsible for full accounting booking and reconciliationQualification
• Provide timely and accurate financial statement and reporting, which should be compliant to both local GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principle and Inter IKEA Accounting and Reporting standard
• Prepare various financial information for analytical review and management decision
• Ensure open items in balance sheet are timely followed up and cleaned
• Handle both internal and external audit requirements, including but not limited to group audit, statutory audit, inspection from local authorities, etc.
• Be the superuser of financial systems for timely maintenance and provide support to stakeholders base on request, collaborate with Solution Owner and core business finance teams for problem solving and solution development
• Develop effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Continuously review way of working and identify improvement areas, to develop an efficient and effective working method
• Understanding of IKEA accounting framework and working method
• Good knowledge in accounting and tax
• University degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent experience
• Proficient English (writing & speaking)
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
• High energy and drive to deliver results
• Commitment in looking for ways to simplify and improve ways of working
• Strong desire to develop professionally
• Inspired and guided by the IKEA values
• Passionate to be part of the business and contribute to IKEA’s business strategy
Job specific capabilities:
• Analytical and well-structured
• Ability to communicate with all parts of the organization
• Service minded
• Ability to work with problem solving and take the initiative for improvements, flexible
• Have a holistic view of the company
Leadership capabilities:More Information
Leadership is everyone’s responsibility at IKEA. Leadership behaviours differ depending on your position and your level of leadership – leading myself, leading others, leading leaders and leading matrix partners.
Entrepreneurship of the many is how we Inspire and clarify & Unleash entrepreneurs.
Performance with meaning is how we Create customer value & Lead with IKEA values.
Working together is how we Build strong relationships & Collaborate and co-create
The location of this position in Shanghai. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, welcome with your application!