As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and results. Further, you are motivated by increasing customer value and customer satisfaction by applying a customer first mindset.
For this role we believe you have 5 years of experience in data analysis and statistical modelling. Further, you have experience in driving output within set scope and following up results.
You have deep knowledge of data and statistical analysis. Moreover, you have broad knowledge of customer behavior in relation to loyalty programs and CRM as well as of performance marketing measures. You also have broad knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision as well as of IKEA tools, processes and cycles. On top of this, you have good knowledge of INGKA Group strategies, priorities and key process as well as of operational plans and goals including follow up on KPIs as well as of the IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviours.
You have ability to understand the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the IKEA business. You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships. Furthermore, you have ability to perform analysis, draw conclusions from customer data and communicate effectively as well as to deliver within scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed as well as to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve.
ABOUT THE JOB
In the role as Customer Engagement & Loyalty Analyst, you are responsible for providing customer analytics and insights for defining offerings to attract, retain and engage customers, increasing overall lifetime value.
• Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
• Drive statistical analysis and data modelling to create insight led local offerings for engagement opportunities across multiple customer groups
• Drive performance analysis and optimization of local offerings/local Family benefits, rewards and engagement across multiple customer groups
• Collaborate with central CRM Hub on data/analytics and performance of all customer engagement activities, and deriving local insights
• Support Marketing Performance Leader with Customer Engagement Performance analysis as well as conclusions that can be drawn from it to identify
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact
• Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Customer Engagement & Loyalty Leader.
This role is located in Bangalore,India
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver an experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.