We are looking for someone who strives to give an amazing customer experience through efficient and reliable aftersales resolution. Someone that always puts the customer at the heart of what they do and encourages others to do the same. They are passionate about ensuring that IKEA has a life long connection with their customers by always considering their needs.
You must be over 25 year and hold a clean driver's license (Category B)
Self-reliant & self motivated
High emphasis on customer focus & interaction
Experience of working in a Retail and or Logistics role
Problem solving experience
• Helpful & Friendly Customer Service approach
• Is an IKEA Brand Ambassador, embodies the IKEA Values, representing IKEA to the customer, public & on the road.
• Ensures proper execution of planned deliveries and collections. Prioritises effectively in event of outside influences which may disrupt services (traffic break down etc.)
• Checking orders and loading vehicles accurately & efficiently.
• Be responsible for own as well as others Health & Safety whilst on the road, in customer's property and in-store.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!