Do you enjoy solving problems and interacting with people? We could be just what you’re looking for.
IKEA (Contact Centre)
Customer Service Co-worker
39 hours per week
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
At IKEA, we like to do things a little differently and we like to have fun while we do it. We believe in people: putting our co-workers and customers first in everything that we do. We’re looking for people who are passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience and willing to work across our multiple customer contact channels. You will be owning and resolving a full range of queries from our customers including quick simple queries, to more detailed and complex issues and a resilient attitude is a must.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
What we are looking for
- Customer Service/Call Centre
- An eye for detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good PC skills
- Passion for delivering the best possible service to our customers
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly both verbally and in writing
- Able to work across a range of communication channels e.g. Phone and email
- Self-reliant and motivated
- Able to work independently as well as part of a bigger team
- Passion for Home Furnishings
- Ability to offer product knowledge and advice to a wide range of Customers
What can you expect working for IKEA?
- A living wage employer offering £9 per hour
- An employer contribution pension scheme
- Subsidised meals and a FREE healthy option every day
- Free tea and coffee
- 28 days holiday each year
- Co-worker discount
- Free Parking
We believe that everyone has a talent and we want you to grow both personally and professionally because when you grow, IKEA grows too!
We are recruiting for full time positions which includes 39 hours per week, alternate weekends and shifts to be scheduled between 7am and 8:15pm.
Is this YOU? We’d love to hear from you!