- 3+ years working experience in Shopping Centre leasing or renting retail units, experience from working in international organizations is preferred. - Local, National and International Shopping Centre and related Shopping Centre tenants knowledge, - Strong Negotiator - Accurate market commercial conditions - Understanding of commercial concepts, clustering, tenant mix and positioning - Super knowledge on leasing process and F&B tenants facility - International Network in the Retail Business - Negotiating experience
To be acquired in the role
- English and Mandarin language in spoken and written - Sound skills in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) - Education - Bachelor degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills, business minded personality. - Team player who respects and can interact & work well with others in a sensitive and effective way but also able to work independently. - Creative & innovative, can successfully adapt to changing in demands and conditions. - General understanding of conceptual cause & effect and the impact of income and cost to project yield.
Specific organisational requirements
- Business travels 40 days / year nationally and internationally - Flexible working hours including weekends.
• Secure, agree and sign LA with tenants in accordance with our destination. • Oversee tenant performance, analyse and create monthly reports • Business develop- develop tenant profile database (CRM/SharePoint), constantly looking for new ways of working & thinking in developing tenant mix; handling problems and conflicts; resolve tenants complains, maintain long term and strategically important relationship with tenants • Monitor the market trend and new tenants • Coordinate with other functions, especially for finance, legal, operation, tenant coordination, to secure the prospect into lease • Early terminate the poor performance & bad debt tenants with low costs
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Without us it would be difficult to meet our customers in person. In our team we find, develop and manage IKEA properties around the whole world. We’re different from one another but we are all passionate about real estate. We challenge and inspire each other to always stay close to IKEA customers and to understand how the changes within retail effects our needs of real estate.