Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.Job description
- Align and contribute to the Country Marketing Plan, activities and goals that developed by the country SO marketing team.
- Ensure campaign consistency between external and store communication.
- Manage and supervise local campaigns that executed within the PMA and ensure it complies with the plans and objectives.
- Audit and report all external communication, events and in-store activities on campaign basis.
Execute and manage local in-store activities and events that create an attraction and promote a family fun experience inside the store.
- Align within store’s different functions such as store Com-in and CR along with store management on campaigns and activities for a better cohesive, impactful and consistent output.
Develop local competitive report and to be shared on Tertial basis and feed local market & consumer insights on periodical basis along with local trending topics.
- Assist SO Consumer intelligence team in supervising, implementing and reporting on-ground / in-store research work.
- Create a Meeting place environment for our consumers in the store by understanding local store requirements and reflect it part of the planning process and execution.
- Monitor and evaluate campaigns and local activities and report it back to SO marketing team.
Initiate and maintain contact with digital and offline publications and constantly updating them with upcoming initiatives (when needed).
- Lead on IKEA Friends local activities, incentives and event calendars, in-addition to reporting the campaign impact.
- Create relationships with companies that value and respect people and the environment, and contribute to a strong social commitment.
- Actively work with the Social medias to reach our consumers and be the point of contact.
Build long term relations between IKEA and our consumers.
- Be responsible for the local webpage and coordinate updates with SO.
As part of a new store team in a new country, you will have to work temporarily at IKEA Saudi Store as part of your on-boarding process.