• Minimum 3 years of proven successful experience as a professional IT co-worker or support for office applications
• Minimum 1 year of proven successful experience in area of RPA development with UiPath
• Good command of English
• Proficiency in working in a Windows-based computer environment and with MS office tools
Nice to have :
• Develops new tools that support automation of processes and working routines within SSC
• Helps to set and promote coding and architecture standards across the Continuous Improvement Team related to RPA development
• Cooperates closely with Continuous Improvement Business Analysts and SSC specialists to optimize daily work and find the most efficient and effective way of working as well as the most universal solutions applicable for Operational teams
• Shares the knowledge about the existing technical solutions that could support the Business in delivering the best service to the customer as well as in finding the most effective ways of working.
• Facilitates the identification and elaboration of feasible business solutions for process, organization and service with business modelling while managing expectations among the stakeholders.
• Challenges and assure quality of stakeholder needs, business requirements and solution alternatives in order to identify consequences and reduce risks. Supports solution evaluation with identified business requirements.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
RPA Developer uses his/her professional skills to provide together with Continuous Improvement Business Analysts and colleagues from SSC excellent professional support services with the Business Partner in focus, contributes to continuous improvement of processes and working routines towards higher efficiency to build strong relationships to the SSC customers by improving and streamlining existing processes, working routines and solutions. By developing new tools and applications, adjusting the tools to work in the most efficient and standardized way and ensuring continuous maintenance of those technical solutions.