Hej! Want to be a part of making everyday life better?
That’s what IKEA is all about - creating a better everyday life for the many people. At IKEA Marketing & Communication AB (IMC), you’re a part of making it happen. IMC is the global in-house agency for the IKEA brand. We make the content that inspires people to make a better everyday life. We’re responsible for planning and developing communication for all IKEA markets across the world – from the global IKEA website to local ad campaigns. Headquartered in Älmhult, Sweden, IMC is a meeting point for creatives and communicators from around the world who share a passion for the IKEA product range, home furnishing and people’s lives at home. Our mission is to create impactful communication that brings the IKEA brand to life and helps turn visitors into customers. Want to join us?
We’re now looking for Creative Directors to lead the creative agenda for marketing & communication for a stronger and idea-based communication offer.Job description
As Creative Director you will:
- Lead and Develop IKEA Creative Direction, platforms and concepts for Marketing & Communication.
- Lead overall creative prioritizations and decisions across all IMC assignments.
- Direct & facilitate implementation of creative frameworks into communication development at IMC, always with a customer-centric approach.
- Be accountable or have accountability for the quality of the creative output to ensure it delivers to the frameworks and briefs.
- Contribute and/or co-lead with creative direction and guidance to strategic Brand, marketing & communication initiatives on behalf of IMC across IKEA; CBF, CBR, CBS and Retail.
- Identify opportunities to re-engineer how creative development and ideation can happen, collaborating for the good of IKEA. Both within IMC and across IKEA; CBR, CBF and retail.
- Support IMC functional areas with creative leadership and capabilities, enabling implementation of the creative directions and strategies securing business success while safeguarding IKEA identity.
- With optimism at heart, challenge current ways of working and take lead in securing a continuous development and innovation of optimal creative methods, tools, processes, and solutions.
- Be a change driver for stronger and closer collaboration across the IKEA M&C network and ambassador for the IKEA brand and identity guidelines & frameworks.
- Contribute to creating an idea and feedback culture in cross collaboration with assignors, internal areas, and external partners.
- Act as a role model in regard to IKEA Culture and Values.
You are an idea-driven creative thinker with a passion for innovative concepts and solutions. You believe that creativity will grow and transform IKEA business and brand. You lead through people with the IKEA values at heart, and a visionary and inspirational approach. You build strong working relationships while co-creating and collaborating with colleagues across the organization. You have strong stakeholder management skills. You build trust, motivate, and drive decisions.
You have strong creative direction skills in marketing & communication. You bring a deep understanding of how to make the idea come to life by directing creative work towards excellence in execution. You have a great business sense and understanding of consumers’ situation and needs, and the ability to identify innovative creative opportunities connected to strategic directions.
You have experience in leading development and implementation of creative strategies, concepts for large businesses & brands. You are driven by continuously building your own knowledge base and being recognized as subject matter expert within creative strategic topics. You understand the value creative ideas build and willingness to challenge proven solutions. More Information
Are you ready to make the world a little better, together? We want to hear from you!
This is a place where you can focus on doing what you love. There are no dress codes or closed offices. No day is ever the same. All ideas are welcome. Everyone tries to pitch in when needed, and failures are seen as a way of learning. When you enter our building, we want you to feel that you can inspire billions of people all over the world.
This is a permanent role based in Älmhult, and your role as Creative Director is crucial for developing our business, so we believe that your presence with the team and working majority of the time in the workplace is important.
We look forward to receiving your application in English by May 31st, 2023.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Lars Hammarlin (firstname.lastname@example.org).