We are looking for a Warehouse Manager who are passionate about leading and developing people and organization and do that in an inspiring way. You will be working in an environment with warehouse operation 7 days a week where you embraces and enable change together with your team. We believe you have strong communication and relation building skills and the ability to build commitments. You always have our customers in mind and with your fact based approach and desire for improvements you reach good results.
We believe you have experience from leading people in a bigger organisation, preferable within warehousing or logistics. Having a degree in logistics or equivalent is a merit.
In the position as Warehouse Manager your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
• Lead, coach and develop your team and enable change in a fast paced environment
• Develop competence and successors for future needs
• By always having diversity in mind contribute to a great place to work.
• Develop and implement action plans in order to reach the result and plan, execute and follow up operations, to secure performance according to our main key performance indicators
• Focus to Everyday Product Quality (EPQ) standards, Create co-workers quality awareness & behaviours to reduce damage and make “ Neat & Clean” reality in operation
• Secure that working processes are in compliance with IKEA rules and guidelines as well as laws and regulations are followed and maintained (e.g. Standard Operation Procedures, Proven Solutions, Legal Demands, etc)
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
IKEA is on an exciting growth journey developing fast to becoming more accessible to the many people wherever and whenever they want to shop. The Distribution Centre in Älmhult is responsible for delivering furniture’s to our IKEA Stores on the Nordic market. As Warehouse Manager you will lead and coordinate activities in the warehouse and coach a number of Team Leaders which together have over 100 co-workers. You will take the responsibility, by having a highly motivated team and efficient warehouse operation, to support the process so that our customers always finds the products when shopping at IKEA. You will be a part of the DC management team and you report to the DC Manager.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
The assignment is permanent and full time. For further information about the assignment, please contact recruiting manager Peter Nordström +46706042673, firstname.lastname@example.org. For the recruitment process please contact Recruitment and selection specialist, Hannah Wagner, email@example.com.
If you are the right person for this position, we can offer you an international environment with great development opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving your application. Last application date is 2019-10-06 Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.