The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Take a lead in ensuring that prevention is one of the key focus points in the IKEA store.
- Responsible for the Recovery work in the store as described in the Recovery manual
- Responsible for quality control, reporting and claiming process
- Identify and develop needs, potential growth and improvements for efficient ways of working through co-operation within the store and the quality matrix.
- Contribute to the business plan and budget processes within the store.
- Set goals, measurements and constantly strive for improving the ability of the store to perform daily tasks in accordance with set rules and guidelines, and find the best working methods for preventing costs and optimising revenue while keeping the bottom-line profit in mind.
- Implement and continuously ensure optimal usage of common working methods, processes and tools related to the Recovery process.
- Stay aware of daily needs and challenges through interactions with dependent functions, the Business Navigation& Operations Manager.
- Secure sustainable ways of working throughout the whole recovery process
- Identify and develop the many talents within the Recovery department to secure succession planning.
- Strive to optimize recovery of our (damages) losses and minimize the impact of our activities on the environment to strengthen IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store in your local market
- Manage the Recovery Department and secure that all the recovery areas are staffed during opening hours
- Strive to meet CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) expectations, provide a positive customer shopping experience through operating an efficient, organized and safe As Is selling floor
- Provide a safe & pleasant working environment to co-workers through operating an efficient and organized AS-IS selling floor, stock confirmation room, holding area and processing room
- Responsible for the quality work in the store and secure that internal control, reporting and claims process is properly implemented
- Manage the AS IS shop and secure a high commercial level to reach the sales goals of this unit
- Ensure the use of daily assembly recording sheets to register articles assembled, and articles repacked
- Secure accurate record of the returned articles
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur
- Solid experience of business processes and working methods within IKEA retailing
- Experience of asset recovery processes.
- Experience of quality management.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of adapting to different styles of working to get the best out of all the team
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.