• You are a great example of IKEA values.
• You have BA/MA degree in business, economics, or other relevant area or proven professional experience in the area of expertise.
• Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience in managing complex operations and minimum 3 years in driving cost optimization related to goods and services
• You are passionate in inspiring, motivating, leading and developing people.
• You are good at problem solving, negotiating and you have strong presentation skill.
• You are able to work in matrix environment.
• You can communicate confidently in English.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Navigate the growth of IKEA and steer the business towards sustained long-term profitability.
• Cooperate with other departments to prepare business plans, strategies and budgets.
• Discover, evaluate and drive business opportunities to support a seamless and consistent customer experience at all IKEA touch points.
• Follow up turnover, margin, profit, costs, working hours and other KPIs.
• Secure safe, well maintained and smoothly operating store.
• Manage contracts with external suppliers.
• Lead and develop co-workers in BNO department.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We see ourselves as influencers – we steer the IKEA business by finding the truth behind the figures. Together we secure compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards; we assure that accounting processes are efficient and that tax compliance meets business needs. We’re a diverse group of people driven by providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders. At the end of the day, that’s one of the foundations to make IKEA even better!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
YOU WILL LIKE THIS JOB BECAUSE
• You love IKEA culture and values.
• You are curious to find more effective ways of working.
• You are goal oriented with good analytical skills.
• You are interested in identifying and maximising new business opportunities.
• You are excited when working with others.