ตำแหน่งงาน > Digital Portfolio and Deployment Leader (MT), IKEA Delft, full-time
At IKEA, we aim to make healthy and sustainable choices affordable and accessible for all. To make that happen, we need people with imagination. People who know that everyone has a right to feel at home. People who share our vision of a better everyday life. Together we’ll innovate the future of life at home through data, technology, retail and home furnishing know-how. We need future architects, down-to-earth data scientists, unboxed engineers, cyber guardians, common sense makers and more! Are you one of them?
The IKEA Delft Store is looking for a Digital Portfolio and Deployment Leader
Welcome to IKEA Delft in the Netherlands!
Would you like to be Digital Portfolio and Deployment Leader in IKEA Delft Store? The IKEA Delft store has always been a bit different being the only store owned by Inter-IKEA Systems B.V. and has played many different roles in the 30 years history. It has worked as part of the IKEA Concept Center, the global hub and source of know-how. It has been a pilot store, testing out ideas developed here and around the rest of the IKEA world.
And most recently it took on the new challenge to become the first IKEA Reference Store. IKEA Reference Stores support and inspire IKEA retailers and customer meeting points to implement the IKEA Concept in the best way.
Right now, the IKEA Delft is transforming in an omnichannel retailer in its market. This will be the main assignment for the next few years.
The Digital Portfolio and Deployment Leader reports to the Market Manager. As a Digital Portfolio and Deployment Leader you will be part of the Delft Store’s Management Team.
It´s a challenging job!
What will you do?
As a Digital Portfolio & Deployment Leader you be the local business partner responsible for Digital. You own the local roadman plan and you are responsible for the approach to launch new/changed products and services. You drive and ensure rollout of products in the IKEA Delft Store. You ensure that IKEA Digital products and platforms are delivered with excellence to meet the needs of customers and co-workers.
Group Digital contributes to the growth of IKA and improves the customer’s life at home. Digital also works together with all functions to ensure co-workers have the digital tools and capabilities they need to do their best work.
- Ensure that product rollouts run according to plan, based on detailed digital roadmap plans received from roadmap teams
- Lead implementation of all digital launches in the store
- Ensure proper multifunctional staffing for successful launches in the store
- Ensure rapid adoption of new products through an exponential rollout plan with contribution from assembled deployment support teams
- Ensure timely implementation of change management activities with IKEA Netherlands Digital Function SO
- Successfully drive the adoption of products, including communications, training, and stakeholder management
- Work across initiatives within Ingka Group, steering a successful digital product deployment that drives IKEA business results
Who are you?
As a person you are passionate about the possibilities of digital to delight and inspire the Delft store to rapidly adopt new digital products, and you appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning developments into deployments. You are motivated to keep learning, to forget the obsolete, work agile and being open to change. Working both independently and interdependently and cross functions gives you energy. Last but not least, you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience in leading projects, proven advanced training in Project Management or equivalent, and good analytical skills
- Experience working with various technology platforms and project management tools as well as experience using a data-driven approach to decision making
- Proven advanced skills in Planning management
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing and delivering complex change processes/products
• Experience of launching and driving growth of digital products across multiple functional areas
• Experience of working effectively within a matrix organisation
• Experience with leading in change across multi-functional teams
- Strong documented leadership skills
• Experience of working with interactive, agile product development and deployment teams, including key events and artefacts
• Strong experience in managing change and transformations
• Extensive experience in planning of digital product rollouts
- Preferably you have experience of Agile working set-ups and working as part of agile team, experience in a management role and knowledge of IKEA Brand, Culture, Values and ways of working
We believe that you possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships with stakeholders of different seniority levels across the organization. You are also able to lead in times of change and uncertainty, with the business goals, as well as customers and co-workers, in focus. You understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of technology as an integrated part of the business. You are appreciated for demonstrating strong IKEA leadership skills, especially independent leadership, by using sound judgements to make timely and effective decisions. Furthermore, you actively acquire new knowledge, skills and champion new methods and processes to improve performance.
About IKEA Delft
The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. At IKEA we believe in the power of the many. Together we are better and stronger. No matter who we are, we create more as one team, where everyone plays and equal role. It’s a place where every individual is welcomed. Where we support each other to challenge, learn and set the right example, so we can be the best version of ourselves.
Together with us you can explore the career possibilities in an inspirational working experience with international options. We offer you a spot where people are given the possibility to do what they do best. Let us grow together!
There is about 800 enthusiastic co-workers at IKEA Delft who work together everyday to inspire our customers. Curious about our team in Delft? Check out our Instagram account: Working at IKEA Delft (@ikea_delft) • Instagram photos and videos
Please apply with your CV and a motivation letter.
If you have any questions about the role, please get in touch with Laura through 06-50157594 (phone call or WhatsApp)
At IKEA, we do things a little different. We think, differently. Act, differently. And work differently as well. We like to break things. Like rules. And then make things. Like music-playing lamps. And beds disguised as sofas. Even plantballs that help us look after our planet. It’s all part of our vision - to create a better everyday life for the many. And it’s been keeping our co-workers going for over 75 years. By 2030, we hope to help millions more look forward to going home. Maybe you can help us.
We want to become an even more affordable, sustainable and accessible home furnishing retailer in an omni-channel reality. We bring business and data & technology together to improve how we work and meet customers, and enable us to focus on creating value. So we can continuously improve and scale IKEA, together with our partners and the many people.
At IKEA we believe that we’re better when we’re physically together for collaboration, dialogues and conversations. We believe in the power of human interactions; the informal chats, the energy, belonging and creativity generated by people being in the same place. Our approach is that we spend most of our time in the IKEA workplace and with flexibility to work from home when relevant.
Another thing fuelling our success is our values-based culture. While we are unique individuals with endless differences, something we share is our commitment to lead by example, work together, find better ways and to get things done. We believe in life-long learning, where we all play a part in helping each other (and our business) grow.
Read more about us at https://about.ikea.com
For data, tech and digital roles, read more at ikea.com/tastethefuture