You have extensive experience working as a project manager in global and complex projects where solution and process together with organisational aspects are essential parts. Experience from working with SAP global rollouts is a must.
You thrive working in fast changing environment being an important part in implementing new processes and solutions. You have a strong and proven planning capacity together with an urge and a drive to follow up for a qualitative completion.
We are on a transformation journey! People will experience a new IKEA in 3 years from now. We will grow, be closer to where people are, go fully digital hand-in-hand with services, become circular, and take a stand on equality. And that’s just to name a few. All of these opportunities are unique to IKEA and are possible due to our inspiring vision and values, and our continued growth.
The Business Transformation is an enabler to the Retail Direction and the 10 jobs. As part of the Business Transformation we are investing to transform our business operations in finance and procurement to create the right pre-conditions for our future.
To know more about Business Operations Transformation please visit us here:
The BOT Lead planner has a solid experience, knowledge and competence from working in global complex projects securing a robust structure for planning, follow up and reporting as well as working with both internal and external dependencies.
The Lead planner is responsible to facilitate and support the development and establishment of common project management capability, common tools and methods, quality assurance and readiness in order to secure successful project planning based on overall roadmap.
The Lead Planner is accountable for delivery- and performance follow up with Work Streams, as well as securing compliance to all aspects of how we work with planning – follow up and reporting within the BOT program.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
• Secure planning on all levels based on the overall roadmaps
• Working closely with BOT Digital Roadmap team and support the Delivery Managers to secure one BOT plan
• To support the development and establishment of common project planning – follow up and reporting tools and methods, based on overall roadmap.
• Proven experience from creating, stablishing and driving robust ways of working according to PM practices with focus on planning, follow up, and risk analysis.
• Initiate and facilitate training and coaching on ways of working when needed
• Capture deviations to the BOT roadmap, work closely with the Delivery Manager to secure appropriate actions and follow ups.
• Knowledge and experience to secure accessible and visual management of the planning and progress in the transformation (timeline, scope, cost etc.)
• Facilitates the weekly status reporting follow ups with streams
• Facilitate Planning sessions Orchestrate IKEA dependent projects
• Planning tools skills mandatory (MSP, Jira, etc.)
• Proven knowledge of project planning. Preferably in big complex projects and programmes
• Extensive knowledge and experience of project management in global complex cross organization projects is required.
• Knowledge about SAP will be an asset.
• Location for this position is Sweden or other Ingka locations (frequent travels will be required)
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
BOT Recruitment Team