We love your passion to build relations in a multi-cultural environment and entrepreneurial mind-set of exploring new commercial opportunities for growth. You enjoy working methodically within areas that you are interested in, such as retailing, vendor relations, sustainability and project management. With a desire to lead the organisations, managers and co-workers through the journey, you are an ambassador for the IKEA Solar & Energy Service Business – promoting the IKEA values. With the IKEA ways of working, the organisation and matrix reporting lines in mind, you set structures and hold accountability on others to deliver what has been agreed.
We believe that you have proven track record from complex projects in an innovative environment, which has given you knowledge within project management in development and deployment. You are able to work independently and pro-actively, long-term but also act on immediate operational needs. Moreover, you have change management skills and the ability to identify and translate business needs into strategies and solutions. You have presentations and facilitation skills, which has developed your ability to communicate at all levels, influence and inspire others, creating networks and promote trustful relationships.
The Deployment project leader drives and manages pre-studies and deployment projects in collaboration with colleagues in the global Solar & Energy service team and the country project team. As part of the role the deployment project leader also contributes to the development of processes and supporting tools for deployment.
The Deployment project leader will act as matrix manager to the country project leader and interact with country steering groups.
Among many things, you will:
• Create awareness and ambassadorship, educate and support country teams about the Solar and Energy Services.
• Coach the country project leader in project management and change management.
• Lead the operational and organisational readiness work at project start up.
• Monitor progress of country pre-studies and projects and report accurate and timely information of progress, risks and deviations.
• Give input to the development of the Solar and Energy Services based on country input.
• Secure that country procurement and rollout planning is in compliance with agreed processes, tools and standards.
• Plan, execute and evaluate work packages according to the global rollout approach and share key learnings.
• Support handover process of country organisation.
• Lead development of selected areas of the process and support framework for the Solar and Energy Services.
In this role you will report to the Deployment leader, Solar & Energy Service.
The role will involve international travels with varying number of days/month depending on markets to deploy.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Home Solar & Energy Services is a business area on a mission to accelerate the global transition towards affordable clean energy. Our mission is to create the biggest clean energy movement together with our co-workers and customers around the world; empowering people to take greater control of their energy, for the sake of their wallets and the planet.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have questions regarding the role, please reach out to Anna Berg at email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or other practicalities, please get in touch with Pernilla Cederlund at Pernilla.firstname.lastname@example.org.
FYI: This recruitment is being handled in a new recruitment system where you as a candidate now have your own recruitment page. You can now track the status of your application and edit attachments even after submitting your application. Please note that the candidate information we may have saved in the previous recruitment system is not connected to the new platform. You will be asked to update your profile with new information.
Welcome with your application!