For this role we are looking for you who are passionate about accounting, tax and treasury! In everything you do, you always have the mission to find more effective ways, optimize performance and achieve highest standard in every task. We believe you bring experience in creating and implementing long-term strategic plans as well as experience from cross-border matrix organizations. In addition you are fluent in Swedish.
From an educational point of view, you have a University degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or similar. Additionally, you have at least 5 years of experience as a Financial Controller/Finance Specialist/Chief Accountant/Finance Manager on a regional level. You love to work with the customer in focus and you get motivated by increasing customer value!
You have knowledge of:
• commercial business knowledge of Shopping Centres
• accounting, finance and tax principles
• international Financial reporting Systems
• Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
As Finance Manager you will lead a team of 7 co-workers covering the Nordics´ portfolio within Ingka Centres, consisting of 19 legal entities, 3 countries with 3 currencies. Essential in this position is to ensure high professional standards and compliance with INGKA financial policies and manuals. This position is also accountable for securing the quality of the group financial information by setting a proper accounting rules and other common rules for all regions.
• secure sufficient analysis and actions towards an optimised tax position and mitigation of tax exposure, as well as funding at lowest cost
• evaluate short-term and long-term liquidity needs in accordance with the company financial goals and investment plan
• manage sufficient fiscal periods close accounting and tax processes, INGKA financial reporting, financial systems maintenance, internal controls and regulatory compliance procedures, tax reporting, and integration of all corporate controllership initiatives
• ensure an efficient “bad debt” collection process
• take responsibility to lead and succeed Finance related projects
• contribute the the Global Finance Manager team in sharing good practices and supporting relevant “fit for purpose” teams
• lead and support your team on a daily basics
In this role you will report to the Regional Finance Manager, Ingka Centres. The position will be based in Malmö, Sweden.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
It is the purpose of Ingka Centres to drive visitation to IKEA. We are creating Meeting Places where people loves to visit and come back again and again.
As a Finance Manager at Ingka Centres you will be a part of the CFO Domain. The CFO Domains´ mission is to navigate and report on the Ingka Centres overall performance and steer business towards sustained long-term profitability. Moreover, provide all relevant BNOF Function services to identify and evaluate business opportunities, support decision making with the related financial risks. Finally, to maintain a system of practical business control, which protects Ingka Centres and co-workers and supports compliance with growing reporting requirements.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have job specific questions please contact Louis Montigny at Louis.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please contact us in the Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
Please apply with a Resume and Cover Letter written in English, no later than September 4th. Warmly welcome with your application!