You always aspire to find better ways and is driven by the chance to inspire and guide others as well as creating teams in order to achieve one purpose for common success. You are passionate about entrepreneurship and innovation, and motivated by searching and grasping for business opportunities.
You take ownership and responsibility for making things happen. Creating Structure, solving complex tasks and translating them into simple solutions energizes you. We believe you have
senior level in leading agile teams, processes, and methods. You gained experience from working in an innovative and entrepreneurial business area, preferably within retail.
You have knowledge of:
• enabling business change by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to customers in a continuous delivery process
• rapid and flexible working processes and software development under which requirements and solutions evolve through the collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams
• how to convince people and embrace changes, seize opportunities, generate and challenge ideas
• monitoring and understanding all innovation trends, and communicating them inside the organization to be able to develop new competences linked to them and use them in the future
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
The Innovation Development Leader provides leadership and coaching to cross-functional teams for rapid ideation, prototyping, and testing to drive rapid commercialization for Ingka Centres. The Innovation Development Leader drives outcomes & performance within Innovation Development teams, and supports the overall operation of the Accelerator Hub by encouraging and modelling new agile ways of working.
• set the Innovation Development team’s direction and be responsible for overall management and delivery
• determine the agile cadence of the innovation development, including the expectations and behaviours that will be required, deliver coaching to ensure strategy is executed and objectives are met
• monitor and modify project schedule, develop and review project status and reports
• ensure adequate resource allocation to the innovation development
• provide coaching and strategic direction to the team members to enable self-management with increased autonomy and decision-making power
• act as a thought leader within INGKA Centres on all matters related to innovation, rapid prototyping and development in cross functional teams
In this role you will report to the Accelerator Hub Manager.
This role will be placed in Malmö, Sweden.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Ingka Centres provides Meeting Places in 14 countries where magic can happen. Our Meeting Places offer many reasons to visit – always anchored by IKEA and together with many inspiring partners, we attract many people, every day. We have the best job in the world. We offer places where the many people meet and where you can meet the many people. You can read more about us here: https://www.ingkacentres.com/en
As our new Innovation Development Leader at Ingka Centres you will be a part of the Commercial & Digital Domain. The Commercial & Digital Domains’ mission is to enable Meeting Places, acting as a commercial engine to drive visitation and brand awareness through partnership and co-creation of innovative commercial and customer solutions, concepts and insights, creating an outstanding 360* experience for customers and communities.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
If you have job specific questions please contact Tingting Xiao at email@example.com.
Do you have questions about the recruitment process? Please contact Clara Dellgren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application in English, no later than September 24th. Warmly welcome with your application!