You see things a little differently. So do we. At IKEA we believe in keeping our workplace human and informal. We give you freedom with responsibility and we’ve got flexible contracts to meet the way you want to work. Our leadership style is humble, informal and it inspires you to discover the best in yourself. Sometimes the best discussions start over a cup of coffee or tea. Come and see things a little bit different with us.
Can you see yourself in a role where you are in the driving seat for better procurement? Are you passionate about business, the environment and people? Then we are looking for you.
• You have a university degree in Engineering, Business Administration or corresponding
• You have 3+ years of experience from an international organization
• You are senior as Business Analyst
• You are senior in leading/facilitating business development projects with BI components
• You are senior in analytical methods like advance analytics, opportunity assessment, etc
• You are senior in the process of creating material as “base for decision” and anchoring /communicating this
You are a natural in building and maintaining good relationships with people and you have a strong leadership and communication skills in English. You have interest for data and are highly analytical. New ways of working and change motivates you to find new possibilities and better solutions. Experience from project leading, procurement or consulting is an advantage. To enjoy working with us you are open-minded, straightforward and share our IKEA values.
In your role you will:
- Lead/ facilitate the development of Business Intelligence solutions and analytical capabilities for a category or function in Ingka Procurement
- Act as a business owner for solutions with tactical and strategical character as well as solutions that is cross the categories or functions in Ingka Procurement
- Lead/support and develop the Business Analyst competence network of “your” category/function or country.
- You will analyze and integrate different sources of data into clear business conclusions and enable the stakeholder teams to translate these into recommended business actions
The Business Intelligence team plays a key role in providing a fact-based approach and fact-based recommendations to Ingka Procurement decisions, projects and processes.
The team will in some cases be fully responsible from “end to end” of BI solutions and in some cases will we build the solutions together with other stakeholders in Ingka Group.
Shorter travels are to be expected as part of projects.
In our workplace we cherish diversity of experience, perspectives, background and an environment where everyone is welcome to be themselves and allowed to make mistakes. When you grow- IKEA grows!
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We are on an exciting journey with a big growth agenda and we have an inspiring plan how to reach our goals. If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you! Follow us on Instagram @ikea_procurement and on IKEA Group, LinkedIn.
IKEA is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values-driven company and our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. In order to run the everyday IKEA business there is a need for various products and services (everything from shopping trollies and forklifts to IT-solutions and marketing services). These products and services are supplied by the Procurement function in IKEA Group, which consists of a global network with more than 500 co-workers located in Älmhult, Malmö, Wiesbaden, Philadelphia and Shanghai and in most countries where IKEA operates. Together with key competences across the world we contribute to a greater customer experience.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
The selection process will take place on an ongoing basis and please note that we do not accept applications via email.
If you have any questions about the position you are welcome to contact Business Intelligence manager Björn Athlöf at Bjorn.Athlof1@ikea.com . If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact People & Culture Business Partner Gring Mohammedzadeh at firstname.lastname@example.org