• Up-to-date knowledge of key People trends, relevant to INGKA Centres, including relevant stakeholders, influencers and networks
• Up-to date knowledge, best practices in the change communication field
• Knowledge of how to lead in change through communication
• Project leader skills
• Knowledge in translating strategic communications in a relevant, simple and inspiring way with our tone of voice and visual identity
• Compelling communicator, down to earth and simple tone of voice, verbally and in writing, visually and with strong layout skills
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written).
To support the creation of clear, compelling communication materials to inform and engage co-workers.
• Secure fast-responding, steady and supportive communication to the internal stakeholders.
• Change communication specialist and expert both in running business and within projects.
• Support the coordination and alignment of Communication together with the meeting places.
• Close collaboration together with the Co-worker/People experience leader in P&C • Supporting the INGKA Centres People agenda.
• Provide passionate advocacy and leadership on the topic of People across relevant Ingka Centres domains and units.
• Support in employer branding with all communication stakeholders.
• Support in being a business Partners in for People and Culture.
• Support specific meeting places with general communication support.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
You are able to provide direction on the strategic internal communication support to meeting places, all domains and all co-worker communication in the meeting place.
You provide support on the internal change agenda and related communication.
Supporting the meeting places to lead with communication when needed and contribute to the growth and transformation of INGKA Centres and our meeting places by ensuring we lead with communication.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Need a hand? Not a problem! Contact us at: email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
This position is temporary for maternity cover starting November 2019 and ending 31st August 2020.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills. Fluent in verbal and written English. Preferably with a background in Graphic Design.
Relevant knowledge of the following systems is essential to the role; Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office with a focus on PowerPoint.
The successful candidate will be available to work Monday-Friday 08:00-16:00.
Interested persons are requested to submit their online application including: a cover letter presenting their application motivations alongside a detailed CV including any relevant work history and/or experience in addition to relevant qualifications.