Country Online Content Specialist temporary assignment 31.08.2020
Spreitenbach, Kanton Aargau แผนกสื่อสารและการตลาด เต็มเวลา
Country Online Content Specialist,UX/Screen Design Leader - Temporary assignment 31.08.2020
Commercial, INGKA Group, SO Spreitenbach
Who you are
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and passionate about communication and conveying information to consumers while upholding the IKEA culture and values.
For this role we believe you have minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, content creation as well as experience in driving output within set scope and following up results.
You have good knowledge of IKEA Concept, IKEA Brand Identity and IKEA Culture & Values as well as of IKEA multichannel reality and online customer behaviours as well as of evaluating creative communication. Further, you have broad knowledge of Marketing Communication in Retail, of the Marketing creative & production process, of Life at Home and Home Furnishing, of CRM and 1 to 1 content, of marketing technology as well as of media channels.
You have ability to understand the role of Commercial as an integrated part of the IKEA business. In addition, you have strong editing skills as well as strong digital content creation skills. On top of this, you have ability to deliver within scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed as well as ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve.
In the role as Country Online Content Specialist, you are responsible for executing high quality and relevant content on IKEA digital channels in order to improve search engine relevance, strengthen the IKEA brand, as well as increase online visits, engagement and conversions.
- Act as a member of the Marketing function and wider E-commerce team, and proactively contribute to Marketing and E-commerce plans/outputs in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals and secure consistency of content and messaging across channels
- Manage content localization process: adjust global material for local adaptation in order to secure local relevance
- Make the experience as simple and appealing as possible for end users, supporting the specificities for the local market.
- Facilitate website optimization by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces supporting the commercial priorities and local needs.
- Based on commercial and identified additional local needs, create new content when necessary and lead content adaptation.
- Work closely on a daily basis with range, merchandising, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and digital performance functions to secure cross-functional alignment in the wider E-commerce team.
- Be responsible for reviewing content assets, identify improvements, create pages and publish in digital channels
- Continuously work with and organize digital content assets based on received plans
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact (for example Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, BNOF (Business Navigation Operations & Finance), People & Culture)
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
In this role you will report to the Country Marketing Communications Leader.
If you have job specific questions please contact Kristian Brändle at email@example.com
This role is located in SO Spreitenbach.
About this work area
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
Questions and support? Let’s connect!
We welcome applications from throughout INGKA group. We will prioritize applications from you who fulfil the majority of the requirements.
If you already are an IKEA employee we welcome your application by using our Talent Profile, which you will find here: LINK. Please complete and upload your Talent Profile through the recruitment system accessible via INSIDE. Thanks for NOT uploading or emailing any other documents.
If you are not an IKEA employee we kindly ask you to attach your resume and cover letter to your application
We aim at conducting as many interviews as possible during the period September 11th - September 25th. To enable this, when possible, the recruiting managers will continuously review applications, and we will invite to interviews as soon as this review is completed for each application.
Therefore although the adverts are open until September 20th (11.59 pm Swedish time) we appreciate your early application.
Due to the tight timeline, invitations to interviews will most likely be sent out with short notice and we truly appreciate your cooperation & understanding for this. Some interviews may be conducted over SKYPE (if needed to reduce travel).
Please note that you will not receive an instant automatic reply when submitting your application since the applications are processed manually. If you don’t receive a confirmation within three working days from the time you have submitted your application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Local section – Country Online Content Specialist, Lead work and organize
The Lead, Work & Organise initiative has resulted in a number of new opportunities, and this role is one of them!