You have loads of energy and are team focused, as this is one department that is never quiet. You are always helpful and have a proactive hands on approach. You demonstrate your willingness to self-lead and thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to take ownership and make a difference. You love our customers, our business and our products. You are productive and process driven whilst complimented by your influential communication skills and passion for providing our customers’ with a meaningful experience.
• Working with fellow co-workers in all departments to minimise damages and other costs related to IKEA products.
• Be responsible for the reconciliation of all written-off, damaged or returned items transferred to Recovery.
• Building IKEA products for displays in store.
• Repack and/or build damaged or returned goods.
• Ensure that you keep the customer in focus as you meet them with a positive, friendly and service-minded attitude.
• Present IKEA products on the AS-IS floor commercially
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Recovery is the busy hub of every IKEA store, it has fantastic opportunities for those who are interested in the commercial internal processes and our product range. Repacking damaged packaging, set prices for our AS-IS store, champion sustainability and quality, and sink your teeth into some complex problem solving.
WE HAVE A FIXED TERM CONTRACT (40 HOURS PER FORTNIGHT) TILL END OF JANUARY 2020.