You are passionate about financial markets and energized by contributing to overall success and results through collaboration. As a person you are inspired by working together in an ever-changing complex environment, motivated by finding new ways through co-creation with colleagues.
To be successful in this role you need 1+ year of experience within a similar role in a banking, corporate, fund environment or similar experience in Risk Management systems for Treasury and Asset Management. University degree in Finance or Economics or similar or equivalent work experience. Programming skills.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• Deep knowledge of financial products and their valuations (financial modelling).
• Deep knowledge of corporate financial risk management technique.
• Good knowledge of the IKEA Concept; the IKEA Brand and IKEA Culture & Values
• Good knowledge about the IKEA core businesses
• and the external markets.
• Understanding of Ingka Business and the link to Ingka Investments and Treasury operations.
In addition to this, you Act with integrity on insider information and confidentiality aspects. Avoid conflicts of interest, prevent fraud and corruption and understand what to do in case of suspicion of one of them.
As Quantitative Risk Analyst you monitor, analyse, guide and support Ingka Investments and Treasury Operations regarding portfolio risks and performance.
• Implement and report Key Risk Indicator (KRI) for the different portfolios within Ingka Investments and Treasury Operations.
• Secure that such KRI are in line with “state of the art” market practice
• Implement risk tools in relation to the investments process to secure a good risk vs. performance analysis.
• Analyse and implement risk indicators for Ingka Investments and Treasury Operations.
• Secure the daily production of financial reports on position, risk, limits & result of the Ingka Group in Treasury activities including Treasury Asset Management.
• Insure integrity and soundness of such reports on a daily basis
• Report breaches to the relevant bodies and secure follow up
• Perform & record daily/weekly/monthly control reports.
• Identify areas for remedial action and potentials for improvement, recommending courses of action to secure continuous improvement and implement such actions.
• Lead potential improvements projects involving FRMC ensuring that risks are correctly monitored.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Ingka Investments’mission is to lead with purposeful investments, enabling Ingka Group’s long-term growth and financial strength. We want to position Ingka Group as a unique, responsible and trusted investor.
We act as a strategic partner to IKEA Retail and Ingka Centres by securing financial strength for future growth and by making investments that contribute to making Ingka Group the world’s leading multichannel
home furnishing retailer and to achieving its People & Planet Positive strategy.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
You will be based in Zaventem, Belgium and will report to Chiara Mazzalupi, Financial Risk Monitor & Control Manager If you have any questions about the position, please contact Chiara Mazzalupi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mon Enckels, (email@example.com), People & Culture Business Partner Group Treasury.
Your application, written in English and consisting of a covering letter and CV, should be registered on-line. Please note that personal tests will be part of the recruitment process.
We regret that we are unable to handle applications made by e-mail.