You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us!
About the job
The Production Engineer will lead the engineering and quality agenda with the overall goal to improve the customer satisfaction. He / She is the main contact towards the suppliers and works as part of the business team together with the supplier to develop and secure the production process, handling of quality deviations and secure compliance to all IKEA requirements.
About the assignment
- be Quality Assurance, including securing process control for key processes in production, perform product audits and production risk assessments at supplier,
- supply development according to IKEA Supplier Operating Standard (ISOS),
- lead the running range at the suppliers and sub-suppliers to secure full compliance of IKEA requirements,
- lead the supplier development for quality and manufacturing with responsibility to identify and implementactions and execution of Supplier Development Process projects,
- improve projects related to production processes,
- lead product deviation processes, securing root-cause analysis and implementation of corrective/preventiveactions,
- lead industrialization of minor news development and contribute with competence to other news development,
- secure implementation of new and update requirements,
- secure final inspection and regular follow up and feedback to the suppliers regarding quality performance,
Position requires travelling up to 70% of working time.
- enthusiastic and bringing togetherness and optimistic attitude to the team,
- will to learn new things by doing them,
- will to find better ways,
- responsible and accountable,
- high energy and "can do" attitude,
- humble, down-to-earth, curious, cost-conscious, healthy sense of urgency,
- experience in production environment and/or process development,
- experience in textile material, technologies and production,
- university graduate (preferable Technical University - textiles specialisation),
- good knowledge of Lean production methods and tools (FMEA, RCA, fish bone, 5 why etc),
- willpower person for continues development and improvements,
- able to keep good balance between overall view and details,
- understanding of customers' needs and expectations towards the key and secondary functions of differentproducts (e.g. safety, durability, ergonomics etc.),
- fluent English (written, spoken),
- driving license cat. B.
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than 20th of December 2019.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.