You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
IKEA is on an exciting growth journey becoming more accessible to the many people. We are investing heavily to develop and digitalize IKEA into the future.
You will support this journey by delivering expertise while safeguarding running business. This way, together we empower our co-workers, customers and suppliers with the right solutions to optimize the customer experience and contribute to a growing IKEA. The Supply Planner contributes to secure availability for our customers at lowest possible landed cost.
Supply Planner leads activities focused on achieving excellence in running logistic operations in accordance with Category Plan, leads operational capacity planning at supplier level and develops logistic performance through common action plans with suppliers.
Your tasks will include:
take the leadership on achieving full customer perceived availability at lowest landed cost and constantly looking for business improvements towards these goals;
be responsible to ensure supplier has goods ready in time in order to fulfill IKEA and customers need;
contribute to identifying best logistical offer;
set and maintain regular communication forums with concerned operational Supply Chain stakeholders;
contribute in the planning and execution of the best set-up for range changes at suppliers, constraint periods and activities.
take the role as IKEA ambassador when communicating with external parties.
Position requires travelling up to 30% of working time.
We believe that you are a person who take the lead and drive your area of responsibility and interacting with people comes very natural to you. You are self-reliant and motivated to be a part of the development of IKEA and like to work efficiently and with continuous improvements. To have excellent communication and interpersonal skills is critical for this role.
For us in IKEA, the most important thing is that you share our values. As a person you value modesty and have strong willpower. You also have the ability to create togetherness and enthusiasm around you. Furthermore we see that you have:
• knowledge of capacity and inventory management,
• strong knowledge of supply chain logistics including different replenishment and delivery solutions,
• knowledge of forecasting systems, security stock, production and transportation lead times,
• knowledge of Vendor Managed Replenishment systems is an asset,
• very good analytical skills and experience in logistic field,
• able to prioritize goals/tasks; monitor and follow them up,
• ability to understand what impact for tomorrow have today’s decisions,
• being good team player and good communicator,
• ability to build and keep up interpersonal relations with other parties (suppliers, colleagues from own and other groups).
• computer skills (Word, Excel),
• active driving license” B” category,
fluent English (written and spoken),
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than July 18th 2019. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
We look forward to receive your application, in English!