• You can lead, motivate and inspire a team in reaching goals, generating growth and long-term profitability.
• You have experience in setting and implementing action plans and budgets.
• You have a design-based education and experience in working in a design-oriented role.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market by using the IKEA product range to show many relevant, functional, beautiful, sustainable and affordable solutions in different distinct styles.
• Securing the use of the interior design layout as a commercial tool to plan and implement commercial strategies throughout the store.
• Recruiting, developing and leading your team.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Where others see home furnishing products, we see smart solutions to create a better everyday life. With a great deal of passion, imagination and brainstorming we turn colours, textiles and furniture into inspiring environments that excite, engage and convince IKEA visitors that they can do it too!